Rules and Regulations
Rain Calculation and Table
Safeguarding and Welfare
Submit Cup Result
Submit Cup Scorecard
Submit Cup TCS Scorecard
Selection Criteria for Team of the Year
The Team of the Year calculation is based as follows:
1. A wicket keeper is selected based on catches and stumpings over the season
2. An all-rounder is selected (who cannot be the keeper) based on runs and wicket over the season
3. Four bowlers are selected (who cannot be in the selections above) based only on wickets taken over the season
4. Two opening batsmen are selected (who cannot be in the selections above) based only on runs scored when opening the batting
5. Three middle-order batsmen are selected (who cannot in the selections above) based only on runs scored when not opening the batting
Factors are applied to provide more reward for runs, wickets, catches and stumpings in matches that were won
Factors are applied to provide more reward for runs, wickets, catches and stumpings in matches against teams who finished higher in the league than the player's team
There is a minimum requirement of runs and wickets over the season to qualify as the all-rounder
Only matches where a player scored runs and took wickets qualify in the all-rounder calculation
Teams of the Year
We intend to celebrate these teams across our social media platforms as well as recognising the team members at the Annual Dinner.
Overall Team of the Year 2021
The Team of the Year will be posted here shortly after the end of the season.
Use the button above to see the selection criteria
* Only qualifying information is shown on this page, so runs for batsmen, catches for Keepers etc.
** Points are described in the selection popup